The primary objective of the marketing campaign includes two main goals:
- Selling your property for the best possible price considering current economic and market conditions.
- Achieving the sale within your preferences for timing, with the least possible disruption in your business/production.
Correctly positioning your property to sell is crucial. It involves highlighting the distinct value benefits your property offers compared to the competition. Accurate positioning includes four steps:
- Assessing and determining the property’s main features to highlight compared to other competing properties, and pricing your property accordingly.
- Assessing the property’s physical condition and correcting obvious deferred maintenance which would negatively impact marketability and buyers’ offering prices. Curb appeal and condition significantly influence buyer perceptions.
- Crafting the narrative, pictures and video, mailers, and other marketing activities to highlight the distinct benefits your property offers to buyers in the marketplace.
- Distributing the message to the widest possible audience.
Marketing Tools and Distribution
Your property will be marketed to audiences with the following tools and media:
- Clear signage on the site for maximum visibility.
- Dedicated property landing page on our website with pictures, description and video tour, downloadable flyer, condition reports and other documents.
- Highlight the property on our monthly newsletter.
- Postcard mailers dedicated to your property sent out to a large, well-researched, updated proprietary mailing list. This is an especially powerful marketing tool.
- Follow up canvassing and email campaign.
- QR codes on signage, mailers and other marketing pieces for instant online access to the property features page including pictures, description and video.
- Announcements made on Linked In and Facebook with links to website property landing page.
- Listing in CoStar, a national database of commercial properties for sale, if warranted.
- Property listed in the Metro Multiple Listing System if applicable.
- Monthly review of marketing tasks and results, with adjustments as needed.
|Sign posted on site.||First week (ordered)|
|Pictures and video tour completed at property.||First week|
|Property web page, pictures, video tour, downloadable flyer and disclosure documents added to website.||First week|
|Property post cards sent to target audience||First week (ordered)|
|Follow up canvassing of area and follow up email campaign||Ongoing bi-weekly|
|List property in CoStar if applicable||Third week|
|List property in MLS if applicable||Third week|
|Review, evaluation and campaign adjustments||Monthly|
Call, text or email me, Jeff Smyth, and let’s talk! Cell: 920-946-1581; Office: 920-452-5555; Email: Jeff@smythrealtyllc.com
Click the link below for a pdf copy of our marketing plan!
Property Marketing Plan